Friday 16 January 2015

6 word memoir.


“Possibilities are endless… why lose hope?!” I chose these 6 words thinking of all of the recent events that I have encountered; and of all of the people who never lost faith in me and my decisions. I have always had strong thoughts and opinions about the world around us, and what could possibly be in it. My brother and I grew up thinking, “why do people have to be so unfair?” So starting around two years ago, my mother, Wyatt and I, took that thought to the next level. Creating an organization where we believe that “No one should look down on others, unless you're there to help them back up.” So I guess I would like to conclude by saying: You should never give up on your hopes and dreams, by considering your life as an unpredictable journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment