Sunday 2 October 2011

Thanks For Stopping By!


 Hi my name is Kaia

My little  brother and I always wanted to have a company of our own.  My mom told us that we should think of something we both love to make and that others would love, too.

Wyatt LOVES to make potions so we started to make our own spritzers, creams, fresheners (deodorants) and toothpaste.  This summer we made our own bug repellent but think we still need to perfect it.

Everyone LOVES Wyatt's Coconut Lime Cream so we will be making this for now to sell.  We use raw organic coconut oil and add essential oils.  We use it after our bath and for cuts and scabs.
I love to make pretty petaled things so our company sells petaled rings & things and potions.

Our rings are $2 each.   Our Coconut Lime creams are $10 for a 60ml glass jar.

Thanks for stopping by.  We hope you will love our products!

x0 Kaia & Wyatt 


C0-owners
Kaia Quan-Heffron
Wyatt Quan-Heffron

4 comments:

  1. It's so great to be able to find you online! We love our coconut lime potion and share it with everyone - they love it! And, I can't stop wearing bouquets of your rings Kaia, you have an awesome feel for colour and design. Wearable art! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kaia & Wyatt

    Congratulations to my magnificent entraperneurs. It is fantastic to see the blog up and running. What an inspiration you are. I wish you much success on your ventures.

    I am still enjoying my rings and wear them on special occasions.

    Good luck and much success. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

    An Admirer. Tee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for taking your time to write
    such nice comments about the lemon jar!

    Thanks for your support and for stopping by!

    xo Kaia & Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello My lovelies,

    Good luck on Saturday at the Burlington Public School. Have a blast doing what you love. God's blessings always.


    An Admirer




    Auntie Kay.

    ReplyDelete