Saturday 16 March 2013

Kids Canada in Uganda

Wow, my mom took a trip to Uganda again. But this time, she's staying there for a month and a half, not 2 weeks. But i totally understand why she has to be there. I really miss her and can't wait to see her again. But i guess she'll be spending st. Patrick's day, April fools day, Easter and her birthday in Africa. I'll stay strong though as long as my mom is having fun and doing what she loves. So I'll wish her, and every one else in Uganda, good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  KIDS CANADA in Uganda

                                                                Kaia   : D !!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's cool! I wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kaia, thank you for giving us the opportunity to share with your mom in Uganda. You have a wonderful mom who has touched so many souls and changed many lives. I believe in you and you are a strong girl. we love you Kaia and your little brother Wyatt. love and kissess from Uganda.

    Auntie
    Solome.

    ReplyDelete